Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Our apartment has a lot of windows. Windows we keep open a lot. Windows that can be seen by the parking structure across the street. I am aware of this fact but sometimes I forget. And last night was one of those 'sometimes I forget' situations. After my shower, I applied some sunless tanning spray to my pale ass skin. The product states that you must let it dry for at least 5 minutes before getting dressed. Not a problem for me- hell, I will let it dry for ten minutes!
I walked out of the bathroom, butt ass naked, letting my newly bronzed skin dry and started talking to Anthony, who was on the couch. I happened to glance out the window (our blinds were open, of course) and literally made eye contact with an old man who was sitting in the parking garage across the street smoking a cigarette. Without saying a word, I turned my head away from him and retraced my steps backwards into the bathroom, shut the door and busted out laughing. I'm pretty sure I made that guy's night. I know I made Anthony's night because he didn't stop laughing for about ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment