Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Six Reasons I Am (Who Else But) Erin...

There are various reasons (as those of you who follow my blog know) that I am Who Else But Erin. Here are my top six reasons...Why not five? Because I'm Erin, that's why!
  • I am still getting over my intense fear of squirrels. Yes, squirrels.
  • Last night while I was shaving my arms in the shower, I accidentally cut my hand with the razor.
  • I love bananas on their own, but I can't stand eating anything mixed with bananas like strawberry banana yogurt. Yuck!
  • If I start eating outside, like on a picnic, I love the fresh air. But if I am eating at the dining room table and someone opens the sliding glass door and I smell fresh air, I get grossed out.
  • One of my goals in life is to find a dead body.
  • I have a pickle obsession. I love all pickles, pickle juice and anything pickled. I could probably pickle my own arm in a jar and eat it....well, not really. Anthony and I went to Costco this weekend and he bought me a big jar of pickles (because I was a good girl) and said, "don't eat that whole jar tonight!" I replied, "I can’t promise you anything..."

No comments:

Post a Comment